Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024, 18:53

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

First Annual VM RX CTF Mapping Contest (Rules & Info) 
Auteur Message
Administrateur

Nouveau message First Annual VM RX CTF Mapping Contest (Rules & Info)
pie a écrit:
Hi Everyone! My name is Pie and I'm here from Vulpine Mission to talk about a great opportunity! Some of you may know of KiLLaH, who has made quite a few RX CTF maps. Well, she decided we needed a contest to get some new maps on servers and give something for you bored mappers out there to do! Vulpine Mission has offered to host this and has donated all the money that'll be given away as prizes.

Anyone can enter this contest, and can submit maps (when finished) to any of the judges or myself, and it'll be passed along to be voted on. We also need more judges for this contest. So far we have two: KiLLaH and Chopper. We'd like at LEAST one more, but are hoping for five total. You just need to be experienced with map making, as well as been a loyal UT player, so you know what people are looking for in maps. You can sign up to be a judge or contestant in this topic. I'll try to keep the list updated. You can also visit http://www.vulpinemission.com/ and post over on our forums, as that's where the majority of updates will be happening.

Here's a great flyer KiLLaH made for this event, and below that will be the list of current judges and contestants:

[center]Image[/center]

Judges
1. KiLLaH
2. Chopper

Contestants
1. Muffin
2. Assid

I will add more slots if/when needed.

08 Juil 2013, 17:40
Profil Envoyer un e-mail