Nous sommes le 27 Avr 2024, 14:10

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

WELCOME TO JURASSIC FOREST! 
Auteur Message

Nouveau message WELCOME TO JURASSIC FOREST!
The downside of every Jurassic Park / Jurassic World story has always been "sounds like a fun idea" but things always get out of hand and dinosaurs need to be killed.

So, why not have InGen (International Genetic Technologies) instead make a hunting preserve where guests can hunt dinosaurs?

As that's more or less what tends to happen anyway.

Yet another edit of the original DarkForest map. While I can no longer edit maps I can test them and this map (luckily) is complete.

Usual assortment of various dinosaurs on it, for you and your team to hunt down and kill (or be eaten by as the case may be) along with some random other things.

What would any Jurassic experience be without InGen staff to make things unnecessarily complicated...
...am I right?

Also, as all my old DarkForest edits had...
...there's a Grim Reaper on the map.

For the most part this shouldn't be a problem, it's located in an all but impossible part of the map to access (fortunately) but in the event someone foolishly or accidentally shoots it... it will rain down unholy chaos on every living thing on the map.

Try to not let that happen.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
.png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hern24r8qre1ehx/MH-EG-DARKFOREST_JW.zip

Oh, by the way (as a friend continually gripes on this) if you already have BPak.u on your system you don't need to use the version in the .zip as there's multiple versions of this file and they're all compatible; unless someone made a new one recently I'm unfamiliar with.

23 Sep 2023, 18:58
Profil Envoyer un e-mail YIM Site Internet