Nous sommes le 27 Avr 2024, 13:57

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

CTF-UTDMW-VCTF-Face 
Auteur Message

Nouveau message CTF-UTDMW-VCTF-Face
In the range of vehicles for UT there's been lots of schools of thought, from QuantumJets to Strangelove to Onslaught.

Obviously for ut99, XVehicles is the way to go but someone made Onslaught vehicles for it too a stretch back and while they're admittedly not as good they do come in a much wider variety of stuff from air ships to hovercraft to ground units...
...which I only know as I found this Face map I've edited quite a bit that had some of them on, but I switched up what was there as a lot of it wasn't ideal for a space environment.

First off, the Team Color situation is tragic...
...most of the vehicles don't have any, and the few that do only have Red & Blue. Despite that glaring flaw, they all do work remarkably well... even if the turrets occasionally fall from where they're placed but keep shooting all the way down!

I haven't seen any instances of someone in a vehicle hanging onto a flag, but I've only tested this sporadically and there's a lot going on.

Speaking of which...
...I have a UTDMW on the map too.

Originally I had 1 for each team but due to the EXCEEDINGLY FUBAR'd issues with the newest UT-patch, which doesn't allow UTDM-monsters on teams to function for some still as yet not understood reason... I opted for one unassigned as that does allow it to function.

So, not as good overall but still fun to mess with.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.umx - /music
.unr - /maps
.png - Pwetty!

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z6bt78vo7qy2gnu/CTF-UTDMW-VCTF-Face.zip

30 Juil 2023, 17:24
Profil Envoyer un e-mail YIM Site Internet