Nous sommes le 27 Avr 2024, 14:08

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

ColaWars · 2 CTF maps 
Auteur Message

Nouveau message ColaWars · 2 CTF maps
A while back, 3 years or so, I did an edit of CTF-ColaWars with UTDMW (Warlords) which was fun but even for such a space they're a bit large. Thing is I didn't get all the UTDM-monsters at the same time, and I didn't have the UTDMS (Skaarj) back then. So later, when I did, I made another edit with them.

Bit after that I learned that ZenCoder had long ago come up with a way to embed bots directly into a map, team assigned, and so they didn't show up on the score list listed as "Player". ColaWars was one of the maps I tested that on, but I made a little boo boo as I no longer had the original so I was editing the one with the UTDMS and saved it with both the embedded bots & Skaarj.
Which was fun for a bit, but the other night I decided to separate the two: 1 map with embedded bots & the other with UTDMS.

On a side note, I didn't give the bots shadows. Figure the UTDM-monsters don't have them, so the bots didn't need them either.

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.unr - /maps
.utx - /textures
.png - Pwetty

Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a3avnc2qi9owoq9/ColaWarsCTF.zip

24 Fév 2023, 22:40
Profil Envoyer un e-mail YIM Site Internet