Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024, 14:31

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

Nouveau Mods UTX UTX [Source] 
Auteur Message
Administrateur

Nouveau message Nouveau Mods UTX UTX [Source]
Ensemble de mods
si vous cherchez du gore léger et sans lag :secret:
- UTX: Ambient.
- UTX: Battlefield.
- UTX: Gore.
- UTX: Level Up.
- UTX: No Self Damage.
- UTX: Remove Health.
- UTX: Spontaneous Combustion

Citation:
The Unreal Tournament X.

Contents:
A. Description.
B. Installation.
C. Special Thanks.
D. Mutators.
E. Mutators [In deep].
F. Source Files.
G. Contact.
H. Next Release.
I. Version History.

Description.
The Unreal Tournament X is a personal project in which I aim to create new content for Unreal Tournament or to expand on other content that I thought could improve. This began as something "just for me", but I thought others may enjoy what I create and I decided to share it. This package is not exclusive to mutators, as future releases may include maps, skins, voice packs, weapons and everything else I decide to try out and that I feel is worth sharing.

Installation.
Just make sure the _UTX.int, UTX.u and _UTX.ini files are in your System folder, that's it.
Also, this package requires that you already have Ferali Dragon's Nali Weapons III installed, in case you do not have it, you can find it at: http://www.moddb.com/mods/nali-weapons-3

Special Thanks.
Thanks to Ferali Dragon for all the great resources found in his Nali Weapons III package.
Thanks to Dr. Flay for telling me how to add entries to the Advanced Options window.
Thanks to Jack Griffin for helping me out with the key binds.

Mutators.
UTX: Ambient.
This mutator allows you to modify the gravity and the lightning in the match.

UTX: Battlefield.
This mutator will make all corpses, decals and gibs last for an indefinite amount of time.

UTX: Gore.
This mutator makes all corpses blow up into gibs almost instantly.

UTX: Level Up.
This mutator will make you stronger with each frag.

UTX: No Self Damage.
This mutator negates almost all self inflicted damage.

UTX: Remove Health.
This mutator removes all health restoring items from the match.

UTX: Spontaneous Combustion.
This mutator will set a chance to be blown up from the inside.

Mutators [In deep].
Note that this, and all content I create has been designed, made and tested in an offline botmatch environment. It may not, and probably won't, work at all in online play. However, this may change if there is enough user demand.
The configurations can be found in the Advanced Options window under the Unreal Tournament X tab, I may eventually create a mod menu but don't expect it soon because I don't understand UWindow at all. I suggest you use this to modify values rather than edit the .ini file, as this window will help out with variable types and limits. Keep in mind that most configurable mutators I create, have their default values set so that they will not actually do anything until configured differently, this is because I want the user to configure them and to use them to their fullest.
I do not consider any of those mutators as "final versions" yet, as I believe they still have plenty of room for improvement, you can and should expect updates and new features in future releases.

UTX: Ambient.
The UTX: Ambient mutator started as just a simple dark match mutator that I needed to use to test a flashlight on the new Enforcer I'm working on, but evolved to be much more. Now it has been set to change the map's lightning in different ways as well as the gravity, successfully replacing the Low Gravity mutator and other dark match mutators. It allows for different customizations to create different moods in the match.
I highly suggest that if you don't know about Unreal Tournament's lightning, you research it a little bit. This is so you understand what is going on in the configuration and so you can use this mutator to its fullest and what best suits you.

The current options available are:
Ambient_Brightness: Zone light brightness.
Ambient_Factor: Zone light ambient factor for bDynamic_Lightning.
Ambient_Hue: Zone light hue.
Ambient_Saturation: Zone light saturation.
bAmbient: If true, your ambient light settings will be used. If false, ambient light won't be affected.
bCustom_Corona: If true, your Light_Corona texture will be used for lights that already had coronas.
bDynamic_Lightning: If true, only light brightness will be affected while all other options will not have any effects on the map's lightning, except for bLight_Corona. This is set up by the Ambient_Factor and Light_Factor values, which will be multiplied by the default light brightness. This was made so that lights keep their individual style but that brightness can still be adjusted. A light factor of two will make lights twice as bright while a light factor of point five will make them half as bright.
bGet_Flashlight: If true, players will get a flashlight. This is useful in case the map's lightning is set too low.
bGravity: If true, your custom gravity setting will be applied. If false, gravity won't be affected.
bLight_Actors: If true, your light actor settings will be applied. If false, light actors won't be affected.
bLight_Corona: If true, light coronas remain on lights that already had them. If false, there won't be any light coronas. This should be false for dark match.
Gravity: This is your custom gravity setting, note that only the Z axis should be modified as the X and Y axis will have some strange results. The standard Low Gravity mutator has a Z axis value of minus two hundred [-200]. Lower Z axis values will increase the gravity while higher values will actually lower it, you should not reach the zero or positive values as those will set gravity in reverse and players will be pulled up into the sky.
Light_Brightness: Light actor's brightness.
Light_Cone: Light actor's cone.
Light_Corona: Custom corona texture for bCustom_Corona.
Light_Effect: Light actor's light effect.
Light_Factor: Light actor's factor for bDynamic_Lightning.
Light_Hue: Light actor's hue.
Light_Palette: Custom palette texture to be used when Light_Type is set to LT_TexturePaletteLoop or LT_TexturePaletteOnce.
Light_Period: Light actor's period.
Light_Radius: Light actor's radius.
Light_Saturation: Light actor's saturation.
Light_Type: Light actor's light type.

The UTX: Ambient Flashlight.
The Flashlight given by the UTX: Ambient mutator can be configured as well.

Battery: The flashlight's total battery life.
bParty_Mode: If true, party mode will be activated. Party mode will change the light's hue color quickly, creating random colors for everyone.
bRechargeable_Battery: If true, the flashlight will have a rechargeable battery that will spend power when turned on but will recharge when turned off, just like the flashlight from Half-Life. If false, the battery will never run out of power. Note that either way, the flashlight never really runs out of power.
Brightness: Light brightness.
bTeam_Colors: If true, flashlights will have team colored lights. This only affects light hue and it won't affect players that do not have a team color.
bTeam_Games_Only: If true, team colored lights will only be used in team games. Note that bTeam_Colors must be activated as well.
Drain_Rate: Battery drain rate in seconds, lower drain rates make the battery run out of power faster.
Hue: Light hue.
Radius: Light radius.
Recharge_Rate: Battery recharge rate in seconds, lower recharge rates will make the battery recharge faster.
Saturation: Light saturation.

UTX: Battlefield.
I made Battlefield because I wanted to see all there is to see after a long lasting battle, and also because I am not a fan of nonsense and a corpse disappearing into thin air for no reason at all makes no sense, I want Liandri to invest some money in their cleaning department. Note that corpses and gibs can still be destroyed by taking damage; they will just not disappear on their own. I also made a key bind, Battlefield Clean Up, which can be used to "clean up" the match in case things get too messy.

bCorpses: If true, corpses will last indefinitely.
bDecals: If true, decals will last indefinitely.
bGibs: If true, gibs will last indefinitely.

UTX: Gore.
This mutator began as a single function for a larger mutator; however, after seeing how it worked, I decided to make it a mutator on its own and so UTX: Gore was born. So what does it do? It blows up all corpses, as if they had taken damage, turning them into gibs almost instantly. It was created out of the necessity of blowing up corpses to acquire gibs, which are then needed on this larger mutator I mentioned. It does not, however, create more gore than you would normally see, it does not make extra blood or extra body parts, it just blows dead bodies up.
Mix this baby up with Ferali Dragon's NW3 Ultra Gore, then make a headshot to see what's really up.

UTX: Level Up.
I took a look at the Bane's killing spree bonus mutator and decided to create my own, but then I scratched off the bonus points and decided to focus on the Player's power acquired after each killing spree limit, and then I forgot about killing sprees and decided to focus on each kill. UTX: Level up will increase the killers attack power, speed and jump height with each kill, with a limit on the 25th kill also known as the Godlike kill. The values will increase gradually until the top is reached, making it possible to acquire an attack power slightly greater than the one given by the U Damage, a speed equal to the one given by the Speed Relic and a jump height equal to the one given by the Jump Boots. The best part is that those values will last for as long as you remain alive and so you can truly become a Godlike warrior.
I also made two new pickups to replace the Jump Boots and the U Damage; these were made to be usable the same way as the default ones but without affecting the Player's damage scaling and jump height after they expire. I suggest you do not use them if you're already using other mutators that replace the Jump Boots and the U Damage, to avoid any issues. Also note that after those items expire, the ones I did not create, you may be set up back to the default values but you will not be able to level them up to the top again until you die since that is what resets the count to twenty five kills. This will happen as well if you pickup the Speed Relic and then throw it away, as it was made to reset the Player to the default speed.
As a side note, the Speed Relic has a design flaw. Its default speed values for Players on Turbo matches are wrong by .1, making players slower than they should be if they throw the relic away. For this and other reasons, you can expect the UTX: Relics in future releases.

bDamage: It true, damage scaling will increase with each kill.
bJump_Height: If true, jump height will increase with each kill.
bReplace_Jump_Boots: If true, the Jump Boots will be replaced by the fixed version.
bReplace_UDamage: If true, the U Damage will be replaced by the fixed version.
bSpeed: If true, movement speed will increase with each frag.

UTX: No Self Damage.
There is already a No Self Damage mutator, I know, I used to have it. However, this is a "lite" version as it only has the necessary lines to negate damage. I made it because I like playing with no self inflicted damage but the older No Self Damage mutator had a couple of extra lines that I personally did not need.

UTX: Remove Health.
This mutator was made to be used with another mutator I am currently working on. All it does is remove all health restoring items from the match, however, you may still find such items as this was made to work with the standard health items and does not take external items into account. Where have you seen this before? The Chaos UT package has a similar mutator, but my version will also remove the Unreal items, not just the Unreal Tournament ones.

UTX: Spontaneous Combustion.
This is perhaps the funniest mutator I made so far. What does it do? It blows you up. That's correct, it will blow you up out of nowhere and there's nothing to do about it, except removing it from the mutator list. But I guess I should explain it better than that, huh? You know spontaneous combustion? That thing on Discovery Channel about people bursting into flames from their inside for no apparent reason at all? Well, this is that. UTX: Spontaneous Combustion will create that in the game and it may or may not blow people up from the inside, it is something random. I suggest you test it out with a low chance value and a low rate value to see it happen.

Chance: Chance is actually the chances of spontaneous combustion not happening, you can set it up to whatever you want it to be but you must leave it below one for it to happen at all.
Rate: Rate is the time in seconds between chance checks, higher rates will increase the time span between checks and so spontaneous combustion has less chances of happening.

Source Files.
You are free and welcome to use and modify the resources found in this package. While optional, credit is greatly appreciated and so is showing me your work. I also do not make too many comments in my code; you can ask me about whatever you do not understand about it, perhaps you will learn something, perhaps I will.

Contact.
Please, be sure to give back some feedback as that is the only way I can improve this package for others. Anything helps, from reviews to bug reports, from complains to suggestions and perhaps even requests.
You can email me at mcmxcideth@hotmail.com

Next Release.
Planned for the next release are the Announcements, Berserk and Starvation mutators; One adds Quake announcements such as "Three frags left. ", the other will make players stronger as their HP lowers and the last one will make players eat each other to survive.

Version History.
First Official Release [This one!]
- UTX: Ambient.
- UTX: Battlefield.
- UTX: Gore.
- UTX: Level Up.
- UTX: No Self Damage.
- UTX: Remove Health.
- UTX: Spontaneous Combustion.

Téléchargement

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... archMode=f

17 Sep 2015, 10:35