Nous sommes le 29 Mar 2024, 16:51

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

Nouveau Mods EXU2 G59 EXPANDED ROUTE Phase 2 v6.00 OUT 
Auteur Message
Administrateur

Nouveau message Nouveau Mods EXU2 G59 EXPANDED ROUTE Phase 2 v6.00 OUT
Campagne de EXU2 officieuse G59 se passe plusieurs siècles après EXU2.
Pour jouer vous devez avoir EXU2 l'Open Beta v6.00.

Aperçu video:

Site officiel
http://www.unrealsp.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2758

Citation:

Subject: <EXU2> "G59 - EXPANDED ROUTE Phase 2" v6.00 OUT

Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012, 15:54
G-5-9 = Ji-Go-Ku = Hell

<< G59 - EXPANDED ROUTE Phase 2 v6.00 >>

NOW FOR EXU2 OPEN BETA Version 6.00
Download Here

General notes about G59

FIRST WARNING: this is just an unofficial EXU2 campaign started from my own mind; Waffnuffly and its BATSHIT INSANE campaign have nothing to do with this (more like, G59 happens many centuries later). G59 runs under OPEN BETA v6.00.

SECOND WARNING: I take in consideration that whoever plays this, has already finished the EXU2 BI Campaign, or possibly knows the apocalyptic unknown-made wonders that lies in the EXU.u - meaning weapons, enemies, items, etc. And obviously the high gameplay style. You should better play BATSHIT INSANE which is fucking good because my campaign will have a few spoilers about the original one itself AND MORE (mostly about enemies anyway) and the difficulty will be tough from Map 1. No holy godammned mercy. There will be a heavy use of difficulty filtering - G59 is generally designed to be played on Unreal, but I'm not giving you something that you can't complete: choose Easy, for example, and you'll be fine.

Objective is simple: shoot, kill, clear map. Like in Batshit Insane. You'll revisit maps from RTNP and the Unreal Beta; it's all ultra-heavy conversions basically, but since I know the original maps for years now, my gameplay work will be easier to develop and most of all, better. Mappack is strongly thematic - hell theme is still there, alongside new and known stuff. Every level will bring always something unique from the rest, with mini-puzzles too so at least you won't be stuck killing bastards 100% of the gameplay time. There will be a story.

The Male 3's Bane skin is used to represent the character you play as (story purposes).

A niche project.

Resuming

-Similar to Batshit Insane, the maps are heavily modified Return to Na Pali / Unreal Beta ones.
-G59 has barely nothing to do with Waffnuffly's EXU2 campaign.
-The general atmosphere tone is definitely different than Batshit insane, so mind that.
-Extremely weird names.
-New items.
-Currently, eight maps plus a short playable intro.
-Generally high difficulty, based on relentless, battle-after-battle style of gameplay.
-New enemies to fight and bosses.
-Various secrets to find with useful stuff. Optional obviously.
-Lots of custom music.
-Anything you know from EXU2.

Téléchargement

G59
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Mo ... .00%29.zip

EXU2-OpenBeta-FULL-v600-Phase1
http://medor.no-ip.org/index.php?dir=Mo ... Phase1.zip

02 Avr 2015, 13:11
Profil Envoyer un e-mail