Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024, 14:47

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

Nouveau Mods GiveMeItems-STABLE_V1 
Auteur Message
Administrateur

Nouveau message Nouveau Mods GiveMeItems-STABLE_V1
V1
Permet de faire apparaître des items quant vous tuez un monstre ( la durée d'apparition est modifiable).

Citation:
GIVEMEITEMS V1 by JPZ - 8/24/2014

DESCRIPTION:
In-game mutator which causes monsters to drop inventory items
specified by the user through a GUI window (also in-game).

FEATURES:
-24 slots which the user can use to specify items to be dropped.

-Choose how often items added through GiveMeItems are removed
from the game.

-Slots are filled in through GUI drop-down lists, which also
double as text-entry fields.

-Default Unreal Tournament inventory (weapons, health, etc.)
provided in drop down menus.

-Recognizes custom packages inventory items, when a user enters
the summon string in the text-entry fields (double-click
the drop-down fields to enter text).

-Custom package entries are saved for later use; no need to memorize,
simply find them in the drop-down menus!

-Evaluation of user input; invalid or improperly spelled items
are not added to the game.

-Ammunition suggestion: When custom package weapons are detected,
GiveMeItems will suggest the name of the ammo item used
by such weapons.

-Randomized default items: Randomly select default Unreal Tournament
items for all slots on a page.

-Clear Custom Entries: Unused custom entries can be cleared, if so
desired.

INSTRUCTIONS:
-Place the two files 'GiveMeItems.u' and 'GiveMeItems.int' into your
'UnrealTournament\System' directory.

-Once you start your game, click the 'Mod' button on the top of the
Menu screen. In the list that appears, select 'GiveMeItems!!! Configuration'
to select and enter items and settings.

-To use the mutator in-game, click 'Mutators' and add "GiveMeItems!!!".

-Gametypes which make use of monsters will now utilize the mutator. Enjoy!

Spoiler: Afficher
Citation:
What is this?
A personal project of mine, hardly a new concept but something I wanted to try and implement in an attempt to learn GUI and mutator programming for Unreal Tournament. Rather than making changes to an .ini file, the player can add the items they wish to have monsters drop through an in-game window. This is meant to work for gametypes and mutators which feature monsters. Those changes are committed without having to close out the game.

It's far from finished, but figured at this point, I could share what I have done so far, for those who would like to use something like this for botmatches, or even the more seasoned programmers, who may want to lend some advice.

If you do end up using this, I hope you enjoy what's been done so far!

Where can I get it?
Here! (Click here for link to the files)

Simply drag the .ini, .int and .u files into your /System directory. Then, in game, select "GiveMeItems!" from the 'Mutator' section when setting up a practice match.

You can set the specific items to be dropped in the configuration window for GiveMeItems, found under the 'Mod' drop-down list in the main menu. For example, in one of the blank spaces, you can enter 'unreali.rifle' to have a rifle dropped, or 'botpack.healthvial.' (Whatever the summon string would be for that item, but only the item's portion) You can also set how often the items dropped by killed monsters will be removed from the level.

What's in the works?
I'd like to have a way of storing items already entered, into drop-down lists which would save them for later use. As you can see, the drop-down lists are already there, but don't do anything so far.

I'd also like to have the mod come with items for use 'out-of-the-box,' similar to the way W.O.R.M. works. (I must say, I have consulted the code for that mutator many times, in addition to tutorials scattered about the internet, in guidance towards developing this mutator)

After this mutator's come far enough in development that I feel comfortable with concluding it, I'd love to do something similar for one of many mutators which add monsters in-game. Sadly, we have many examples of such mutators, but they lack in-game, GUI portions which would make usage easy and interactive; rather, it's all done through .ini files. Furthermore, adding GUI sections for these existing mutators isn't possible, since their source code has been removed or obfuscated.

Thanks to:
The developer of W.O.R.M., who paved the way for someone like me to even begin learning how to code GUI's in UnrealScript. Based on this ModDB page, I attribute that person to be Kangus.

Shivaxi and Bleeder99, two contributors to Unreal whose own work I've enjoyed and been inspired by. They've helped me out many times for other issues, such as setting up a server, and have generally been fun people to play Unreal with - we mustn't forget the reason we're all here!

And, lastly, to contributors at UT99.org, who have been helpful as well, specifically regarding the mechanism involved in removing items in-game, which was a pain in the neck at one point.

Téléchargement

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... BLE_V1.zip

25 Aoû 2014, 12:45
Profil Envoyer un e-mail