Nous sommes le 19 Avr 2024, 00:09

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

Nouveau UEditor_Developing MonsterNoScore 
Auteur Message
Administrateur

Nouveau message Nouveau UEditor_Developing MonsterNoScore
Ce mutator fais que vous avez pas de points en tuant des monstres ; il peut être inclue directement dans une map.

Citation:
MonsterNoScore, Version 1.0
---------------------------------------

Description: a mutator for the original UT that can be placed directly into a map to
prevent players from being rewarded with frags for killing ScriptedPawns.

Author: Joshua "Techno_JF" Fields
Date: January 7, 2003
Composition Time: 2 hours

For information about the creation of this mutator, read the tutorial at the following
location on the Unreal Wiki:

http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Writi ... ed_Mutator

Most of the code present in MonsterNoScore was directly copied from this tutorial. Cheers
to Dawn, the author of this tutorial, for its creation. Cheers also to Wormbo of the
BeyondUnreal Forums and the Unreal Wiki for referring me to this tutorial.

MonsterNoScore was designed to be a mapper's tool, and not a mutator for actual gameplay.
This is why it does not come with an .int file. The original version was written for a
map created by FraGnBraG of the LevelDesigner.com forums, and named _______________.
Cheers to FraGnBraG for coming up with a mapping problem that totally stumped me.

Mappers: Feel free to use this mutator in any of your maps that you choose. To make use of
it, simply place one (and ONLY one) somewhere in your map. The rest will happen on its
own. Just don't forget to include the mnsMutator.u file and this readme when you zip your
map for release to the community.
Do NOT use this mutator in a Monster Hunt or Monster Arena map, for obvious reasons. I
won't do anything, but I am not responsible for the actions of the Monster Hunt mod
community if they take offense. ;-)

Server Admins: Maps that use this mutator will naturally have problems with mutators such
as TallyHo! and Monster Madness, and with the MonsterSmash game that comes with Operation:
Na Pali. This is because the mutator is designed for levels that already have monsters in
them. Please take this into account when you set up your server's maplist.

Players: As with all .u files, the best place for the mnsMutator.u file is in UT's System
folder. However, if you already have a better place for it in your installation of UT,
then I will not question it.

I didn't really do much of any consequence when I created this mutator, so there really
isn't anything to steal. Just distribute the readme along with the mutator itself when it
goes across the internet.

--Techno_JF.

Téléchargement

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... oScore.zip

29 Mai 2014, 20:43
Profil Envoyer un e-mail