Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024, 21:04

Online     TeamSpeak UT99     UnrealTournament-V3     Download     Utfiles medor     Vote Weborama     Vote Unrealtop200     Vote xtremetop100     free TeamSpeak     Unreal Soundtracks     Google    Mini-Chat Mini-Chat

denseness servers 
Auteur Message
Administrateur

Nouveau message denseness servers
denseness a écrit:
hmmm so newnet server does bad with both Nali3 & [DANISH]sniperriflev5 ? ...

The server is not a "newnet server" it's a "server optimized" and i add newnet but you can run it without newnet.

You can use this server with Nali3 & [DANISH]sniperriflev5.
For that you ave just to turn off with // front UltimateNewNetv0_4.PureAutoPause (Although this is probably not a problem)
//ServerActors=UltimateNewNetv0_4.PureAutoPause

I need to put together 3 servers ...

For set multiserver on one computeur mcp.php?i=main&mode=post_details&f=9&p=5714

1 [DANISH] MonsterHunt with nali3 & maybe even more weapons .

So like i say you before MH504 with 3 patch MH504
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... archMode=f

And for scorboard strong monster etc...
MH2Gold http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... archMode=f
Or MH2_NS_V2_July_12_03_03_PM http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... _03_PM.zip

2 [DANISH] Sniper Server with [DANISH]Sniperriflev5 , and other [DANISH] Stuff ..( like the old server from 2006 [DANISH] had back then )

For [DANISH]Sniperriflev5 and other [DANISH] Stuff you ave to test it under newnet or use it without newnet.
Use the one weapon come from my server build will be better for the no lag and compatibility.

3 [DANISH] PsykoMadness 1on1 Server with some really fast instagib weapons ... ( if i can find the speed settings for instagib someday )

bMegaSpeed=True in the mapvote give you that BUT you ave to set other line with bMegaSpeed=False for not apply to all gametypes.
OR you set GameSpeed in the mapvote GameSpeed=1.000000 is normal GameSpeed=1.40 is fast BUT you ave to set other line with GameSpeed=1.000000 for not apply to all gametypes.
Some insta weapons for you http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... %20Riffle/ this are probably no newnet working and you need set StuffSwapper for add it.

but I guess the newnet will be a " bad " idea after all ...( for my setup ) :-( ..

well anyway thanks so much for the answers , I think i must build 3 of the version451b from scratch right = ?

No there is already a part 451b inside.This "server optimized" come from more 10 years experiment DO NOT patch with version451b or not break the work.

27 Nov 2016, 10:48
Profil Envoyer un e-mail

Nouveau message Re: denseness servers
[82.gif]

hey and thanks for helping :happy:

we have a [DANISH] Server running with all the old [DANISH] files , rifle / skins / voice / etc .etc.etc. & Nali3 on MonsterHunt .. it runs fine .. but it sucks to vote in an total different gameplay , in the middle of something funny , so we want 3 servers :yes:

so I tried to put together an monsterhunt server on this "server optimized" but Monsterhunt keeps " shaking " ... if you get hit or fall everything " shakes & shakes " impossible to play ..
i tried to turn of things with shaking :

enableHeadshotFX=False - WAS TRUE
enableHeadshotShake=False - WAS TRUE
enableBodyshotFX=False - WAS TRUE
enableBodyshotShake=False - WAS TRUE ---------------- BUT STILL SHAKING ,, CAANT PLAY ...

then this , from PM ..
You can use it to for MH ... just put // front the line ServerActors to not launch it automatically as actor.
If you use the server with the two mods Newnet and MH ... you ave to add UltimateNewNetv0_4.PureAutoPause in the mapvote for Newnet.gametype

I tried to set the .ini to // in front of the serveractor ... = still not working .. ..

But .. it just shakes & shakes all around ,, not possible to play at all ...

so .... im stuck there ..
( before going on with other mods like 504 ... or any Danish stuff )

I don't know what makes the games SHAKE , maybe newnet ? maybe other optimized settings ? .. I have no idea ...

again Huge thanks :affraid:

28 Nov 2016, 09:52
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur

Citation:
so I tried to put together an monsterhunt server on this "server optimized" but Monsterhunt keeps " shaking " ... if you get hit or fall everything " shakes & shakes " impossible to play ..
i tried to turn of things with shaking :

Past your settings ...

*First ave you edited mapvotela for MH ?
This is for original MH not the gold one.It's MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt if you change for MonsterHunt2Gold it's MonsterHunt2Gold.Monsterhunt

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt",NewPrefix="MH",mutators="",Settings="bBalanceTeams=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxSpectators=2,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[5]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[6]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[7]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[9]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[10=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[11]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[12]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[13]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[14]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[15]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[16]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[17]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[18]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[19]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[20]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[21]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[22]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[23]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[24]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[25]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[26]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[27]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[28]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[29]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[30]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[31]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[32]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[33]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[34]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[35]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[36]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[37]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[38]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[39]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[40]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[41]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[42]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[43]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[44]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[45]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[46]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[47]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[48]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[49]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[50]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[51]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[52]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[53]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[54]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[55]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[56]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[57]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[58]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[59]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
DefaultSettings=
List1Filter[0]=MH-*
List1Filter[1]=

*second
search on you start server config ActorCLP in UnrealTournament.ini and change

DefaultMap=DM-FraggaloniaHoliday
DefaultGametype=Botpack.TeamGamePlus

[ActorCLP.ActorCLP]
Mutators=MapVoteULv2_3.BDBMapVote,WhoPushedMe.WhoPushedMe,MyBots2.MyBots,SPCommandMutatorV100.SPCMutator
DefaultMap=MH-name be sure you ave it in your maps folder
DefaultGametype=MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt

*Past your
[Engine.GameEngine]

28 Nov 2016, 18:32
Profil Envoyer un e-mail

we don't talk about the same things I believe ...

i need to know why gamers that joins the server SHAKES ,,,

so the server IS running ... the mapvote works ...

but those who joins to play SHAKE & SHAKE around ...

i really don't want actorclp to run ... but i left it for now ..

[ActorCLP.ActorCLP]
Mutators=MapVoteULv2_3.BDBMapVote,WhoPushedMe.WhoPushedMe,MyBots2.MyBots,SPCommandMutatorV100.SPCMutator
DefaultMap=MH-(DANISH)AlienBase
DefaultGametype=MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt

this is from mapvote ... from the first test ,,, i deleted all the setting with NO Luck .
CustomGameConfig[15]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt",NewPrefix="MH",Mutators="UltimateNewNetv0_4.NewNetServer,UltimateNewNetv0_4.PureStat,NWCoreVIII.NWMainReplacer,NWExtrasVIII.NWNuclearWarningMut,NWMHExtrasVIII.NWMHMut,NWModifiersVIII.ModifMut",Settings="TimeLimit=0,Minplayers=2")

like i said .. the server can start .... people can join ... but it shakes in the gameplay , when you get hurt or hit

29 Nov 2016, 00:01
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur

Newnet not work with NW3.

CustomGameConfig[15]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="MonsterHunt.MonsterHunt",NewPrefix="MH",Mutators="NWCoreVIII.NWMainReplacer,NWExtrasVIII.NWNuclearWarningMut,NWMHExtrasVIII.NWMHMut,NWModifiersVIII.ModifMut",Settings="TimeLimit=0,Minplayers=2")

Give me the ip i try to connect on for lag.
It's a rent server or home server ?

29 Nov 2016, 00:55
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur

http://localhost:8888/

but not use this .
Important all mod and mutator launch with the mapvote can only be remove with the mapvote.

Try MH with newnet with normal weapons but i think if a map ave custom weapons this give bugs.

29 Nov 2016, 01:44
Profil Envoyer un e-mail

thank you sooooo much .. IT WAS THE NEWNET that made the NALI3 MH shake like hell ... its TURNED OFF COMPLETLY OFF ... WORKS ! ..

but , then lag :-( ...

29 Nov 2016, 01:54
Profil Envoyer un e-mail